Art and Science of Esthetic Ceramic Veneers.
Esthetic demands are growing fast. Laminate veneers offer the best conservative solution for many cosmetic problems, including discoloration, malformations, malalignments, or fractures. It is mandatory to understand the principles controlling the selection and designing of laminates, and to learn the preparation procedures that will lead to a successful restoration. Moreover, you will be offered the guidelines for color reproduction, and accurate placement of the veneer for long-term service.
Part 1: Design, preparation and impression
• Diagnosis and treatment planning for smile makeover cases
• Perspectives and advances in laminate veneers
• Case selection and indications
• Designing preparation
• Accurate impression making
• Complications and special cases
• Practical session comprising preparation of teeth for laminate veneers using specially designed tools, temporary production and high quality impression making
Part 2: Color matching and bonding of veneers
• Principles of shade selection
• Color reproduction in ceramics
• Try-in procedures and effect of resin cement
• Bonding of laminate veneers
• Finishing and adjustment
• Special considerations
• Practical session for training on the use of resin cement and bonding the veneers with color variation using different cement shades
Prof. Tarek Salah Morsi, PhD
Prosthodontist, Esthetics Consultant, CAD CAM consultant
Head of Prosthodontics Department AinShams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Accredited Member of AACD ( American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry), IADR (International Academy of Dental Research), AADR ( American Academy of Dental Research), ISCD ( International Society of Computerized Dentistry), and ICOI ( International Congress of Oral Implantology).
General Secretary of the IAERD ( International Academy of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry)
Director of the Center of Esthetic Dentistry and Digital Dentistry, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Early registration : 325 BD before 20/05/2016
Registration form :